Saturday 2 October 2010

Brief

My Courses

I have decided to study 3 modules on this course and on completion this will give me a "Diploma in photography and photo imaging". The 3 modules I hope to complete are:


Unit 205 Photo imaging equipment and materials
Unit 310 Photo image output
Unit 312 Working to a photo imaging brief


I have discussed these modules with Steve my tutor and we have decided I will be working to a photo imaging brief on the subject of landscapes, a subject I have never really photographed before, but looking forward to, as this will add another dimension to my photography


The material I will be using for this project will be images I will be capturing over the next couple of months from various locations in and around the country


I am taking a break shortly and visiting the lake district in Cumbria a placewhich I have never visited before.This will be a excellent venue to gather some material for this course. Another place I will be visiting shortly is Whitby gothic festival next month where I want to photograph some street performers and portraits for my second subject of my course. I will hopefully pull in a few landscapes from this area also


Shown below is my camera equipment that I will be using to record all of my images for this course


Canon 7d an 18MP 1/60th crop sensor
Canon 400d  10MP 1/60th crop sensor
Fuji F11 Finepix compact


Canon 70-200 F4 L series Zoom Lens
Canon 17-55 F2.8 L Series Zoom Lens


  



No comments:

Post a Comment